FWQAL blocks 15, 16, and 29

I'm seriously on a roll. I finished 3 more Farmer's Wife blocks yesterday. I know, I know, I'm supposed to make 2 each week and I've already made 6,  and the week is not even over. You can see my previous FW posts here, here, and here. Somebody please stop me!!

These are the 3 newest ones.

As with my other blocks, I'm still using mostly fabric from my scrap bin.

These 3 guys came together rather quickly, especially compared to my previous FW sessions. The secret? My Go!cutter. What I found out is that the template #12 (which is used in quite a few blocks) is the same as my half-square 2" finished triangles on the Die that came with my fabric cutter. That meant much, much less cutting time and a greater precision, thus less use of my trusty seam ripper. Oh, yes!!! I like that!

And just as I do every time, I show my version of FW blocks next to the picture in the book. I still find it amazing what a difference fabric makes in how these blocks look.

block #15 Buzzard's Roost
this was the hardest one of the three thanks to gazillion tiny triangles and their seams.

block #16 Calico Puzzle


and block #29 Economy
probably the easiest block I've finished so far.

So, until next time, keep making beautiful things.

Svetlana